
I think Facebook is a joke. I refuse to sign up for an account no matter how many people tell me how great a tool it is to keep up with friends from college and high school. I keep up with everyone I want to pretty well and have no desire to have Rose Ann Bermisa friend me and look at pictures of my child. Sorry Dave.
I do however have a bad habit of sneaking on to my wife's Facebook account and looking at her friends and seeing what they write on each other's walls and seeing what their status is. This is entertaining for a couple reasons. First of all a lot of her friends are actually my friends and I can see how much time they are wasting on this online popularity contest and second of all I like to laugh at how corny a lot of things that occur on this site are. The latest example of pure corniness is a game called 25 things. This game works when one of your "friends" tags you. Once you have been tagged you are required to list 25 random things about yourself that many people may not know.
Well I didn't think it was fair that just because I don't subscribe to the Facebook way of life that I can't be tagged. So I tag myself and here we go:
1. I sing out loud to Jewel.
2. My favorite car that I have ever driven is a convertible PT Cruiser.
3. I hate animals.
4. I have 2 love children with Anne Marie Urso. One of them was born last year.
5. I have a nickname for both of my nipples.
6. I have absolutely no interest in learning a foreign language.
7. Mary Beahm changed my life.
8. I cheer for #2 seeds over #15 seeds in the NCAA Tournament because I want my picks to be right.
9. Shaving my chest is one of the five best decisions I have ever made in my life.
10. I have Googled your name before.
11. I pee sitting down.
12. In 9th grade I got a hand job from my best friend Dave's girlfriend, Sarah Ann Goodwin.
13. I have a passion for marine life.
14. I think I am a better person because I do not know how to play an instrument.
15. I am scared to death of the man who narrates Unsolved Mysteries.
16. I gave Craig Harris his first beer.
17. I eat at Captain D's once a week.
18. I really don't think it is that cool to be a gym teacher and high school tennis coach. There I said it.
19. I killed my sister's cat.
20. I once touched Joe McKnew in secret place while he was sleeping just to see how it felt.
21. I still feel guilty for making fun of the heritage of my high school librarian, Mrs. Mangeri.
22. I compare life situations to scenes from 90210 and Saved By The Bell.
23. If Neal Pratt had not been holding me back in 7th Grade I probably would have kicked the shit out of Warren Cobb.
24. I made up my own nickname. You gotta fuckin problem with that?
25. Even though Chop Culture (http://chopculture.blogspot.com/) inspired me to begin writing my blog, I think BZ Nation has taken over as the #1 Blog of Walsingham Academy Grads.

1 comment:
ain't no hj like a sarah ann hj....
either way, i guess it's payback for me hooking up with katherine julian while matt was at camp mac in the summer after 9th grade.
Post a Comment