T Mobile currently airs a series of commercials advertising their "Fave Five" Feature. This feature allows customers of their mobile phone service to make unlimited calls to five people they select. Even though I have never met anyone who uses the T Mobile service I like the promotion and have decided to piggy back on the idea and create some of my "Fave Fives"
Bars
1. Paul's - Hometown spot where I met my wife and hosts Thanksgiving Eve
2. Alice's - Montana's Hot Spot with great jukebox and dice game
3. Novichenks - Walking distance to current residence and best deck around
4. 8 Seconds - Possibly the most fun I have ever had in 4 hours
5. Crocidile Rocks - "If I could just go to this place for an hour after work every day, life would be perfect.
TV Shows
1. Friday Night Lights - Teenage drama, football, hot chicks, Coach Taylor
2. Ed - Most underrated show of all time
3. 90210 - Kept me from doing homework everyday between school and basketball practice
4. Grey's Anatomy - Whatever, I'm being honest
5. Saved By The Bell - I think I loved Kelly Koposki
Video Games
1. Super Tecmo Bowl - Once attempted to tie every game in a season
2. RBI - The bunt trick with runners on third keeps this from #1
3. NCAA FB - Once won the Heisman with a Kicker from Army
4. Tiger Woods - Most realistic game around
5. Super Mario 3 - Only non-sports game I ever completed
Sports Events
1. Alabama-Auburn - Greatest Rivalry in the World
2. March Madness - Thursday and Friday are the greatest days in sports
3. Ryder Cup - The only time I honestly get pissed when the US does not win
4. SEC Championship Game - The National Championship game the past 3 years
5. World Series - Have not watched all games since Braves were in it but nostalgia gets to me
Brick Breaker Bubbles
1. Life - No doubt
2. Long - Tough for BB to sneak by you with the extra long board
3. Gun - gets rid of anything and gives bonus points
4. Laser - Potential to break more than Gun but can be distracting
5. Catch - Slows down game
Cities
1. Nashville - "I miss Nashville when I am not there"
2. Tuscaloosa - Biased but my favorite college town
3. Boston - A little too far North but they know how to have a good time
4. Red Lodge, MT - Don't fit in at all but don't need to with the crew I am running with
5. Williamsburg - Paul's, Cheese Shop, Tribe
Alcoholic Drinks
1. Jaager - Quick and Dirty
2. Miller Lite - Old Faithful
3. Moonshine - Local Flavor
4. Tequila - Salt and the Lime
5. Crown Royal - Sneak in to events
Sports Venues
1. Bryant Denny Stadium - I am biased but the best best place to be on Saturdays in the Fall
2. Fenway Park - I think this place actually made me rout for the Sox over my favorite team
3. Madison Square Garden - Hate NY but there is no bigger stage for college hoops
4. PNC Park - The country's most underrated sports venue
5. McCallie Gymnasium - Nothing beats folding chairs and crescent backboards
Holidays
1. Thanksgiving - Thanksgiving Eve at Paul's, WA-LHS Football, Food, Football on TV
2. Fourth of July - Annual Firecracker Open in the heart of Summer
3. New Year's - Boozing hard and watching bowl games hungover
4. Labor Day - College Football Kickoff
5. Memorial Day - Summer gets going
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment